With the release of the 2013+ platform, we've concluded that the OEM 2013+ trackbar can go about 20,000 miles, and function just fine with our suspension components. The OEM 2013+ Track Bar has been upgraded from the previous 2003-2013 design, and is not "mandatory" to replace right away like before. That said, if near 20,000 miles, you are getting close to needing our trackbar as an upgrade.
- Fits 2013+ 3500, and 2014+ 2500 Dodge Rams, and 2014+ Power Wagons
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube.
- Delrin machined frame side bushing.
- CNC machined form-threaded heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
- DOES NOT FUNCTION WITH LARGER AFTERMARKET DIFF COVERS!!!!!
Our trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid, and often people will think that having a rigid track bar will give steering vibration and rattle. Regarding the track bar, this not true, being that the trackbar is the only steering support. If the support(trackbar) deflects, the truck will be allowed to basically steer itself as you encounter bumps/ruts/holes/etc. A rigid trackbar is the only way to be sure that inputs you make to the steering wheel, will actually get TO the wheels.